Friday, August 6, 2010

an evening with myself

As we stopped to look around for things
same old bottle of whiskey
same old feel of wantin 2 feel
times, moments, feelins,laughters, aches .. wat say

Stopped again and looked around
With the times we spent together
There's no telling what I'll find
Maybe it's d love for myself im truly looking for

and i stopped by to tell u
the things ive left with u
r d things i cant live without

i cud scale these walls
if u cud help me look, what i kno v can find..

every1 is lukin for sumthin
dat aint easy at this bar
whr v became kings n queens of promises
and face d slaves of lust in ourselves

with the stones in our eyes
and thoughts choked to the core
i picked up d bottle again in this smoky old bar
to raise d toast 1 more time
as i dont wanna feel nothin 1 more time

pour me another 1 ..
pour me another
pour me!

No comments:

Post a Comment